Started at Hollywood Blonde Salon & Spa: September 2003
I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and technical excellence. I specialize in color highlighting, lowlighting, haircuts and make-up. To keep up with the latest trend, I recently became Lox Certified and now offer hair extension services.
My goal is to become a certified colorist through Redken, then become a platform artist. I want to educate and encourage new stylists to become successful in their business. I would one day like to own my own salon.
• 2003 - Current Trends Academy
• 2010 - Redken Corrective Color
• 2010 - Hair Cutting and Design by Sam Villa, Education Artistic Director for Redken
• 2010- Summit Salon Business College, Tampa
• 2012 - Redken Specialist
• 2012 - Certified Mirabella Bridal Make-up
• Continuously attend advanced “hands on” Redken and Matrix color and hair design classes.
• 2013 Completed Redken Chromatics advanced training with Redken educator Joseph West
• 2013 Completed Advanced Highlight and Ombre' techniques with Redken educator Joseph West
• 2013 Completed Lox Hair Extension Certification
• Receptionist for Hollywood Blonde, 2003, working my way through cosmetology school, to a Level 4 Stylist and Salon Manager
• Backstage stylist for 2008 St. Louis’ Fall Fashion Week Runway Show
• Stylist for MAC make-up photo shoot for Alive Magazine
• On-air stylist for MTV’s “Made” TV show – featuring a local high school student. Show aired December
• Numerous “on-site” weddings for hair and make-up
• Associate Stylist Mentor – first is working at Hollywood Blonde, currently mentoring the second stylist
• Attended a hands on education event facilatated by international educator
Sarah Scronce who taught advanced updo styles and the braiding techniques so popular right now.
Why I love my career
I love making people feel good about themselves, feel beautiful, and leave with enhanced self-confidence. I love knowing the latest trends and helping fellow stylists.
What should a Guest ask of their stylist?
A guest should ask for: great service; a good listener; an honest person who keeps up on the latest education; and someone who will explain everything they are doing, the products they are using, and why.
I take great pride in what I do and will always provide exceptional service and keep up-to-date with my education and trends for my guests. I will go the extra mile to accomplish this mission, with passion and the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
|Monday||2pm - 8pm|
|Tuesday||11am - 6pm|
|Thursday||12pm - 8pm|
|Friday||12pm - 5pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|
|Monday||10am - 8pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 8pm|
|Thursday||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||8am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9am - 4pm|